Monday, December 15, 2008

www.teachertube.com -- great resource!

Okay. I’m a dorky teacher. I know this. I’m comfortable with this. I make up rap songs to conjugate verbs. I dance to corny songs like “no tengo dinero” and “vamos a la playa.” I make up silly mnemonic devices like “llora cry baby”

When I subbed for math, I told the students that “a cute” angle was a tiny one smaller than 90 degrees and the obtuse angle was the obese one.

Anyway, I found a website that feeds into my corny teacher-dom. It’s very cool! If you’re a Spanish teacher, check out “conjugationsback” (no space in between), “cry me a verb” and “reflex your verby” and my favorite “one semester of spanish – love song”

Math teachers: check out “Mrs. Burk Perimeter Rap”, “9 Multiplication Tables HipHop Music video”; “Mr Duey-Fractions Official Video”

There are serious videos too . . . it is such a great resource. I wanted to share . . .


Go to www.teachertube.com

I’m going to add some videos so keep posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment